Case Study: Rebel Sport
The Problem: Rebel Sport required a flexible and reliable payment gateway service to support their expanding ecommerce business. They also required the ability to easily manage payments for their website orders.
The Solution: SecurePay provided Rebel Sport with an easy to integrate solution that allowed them to take payments within their own website. SecurePay also provides industry leading uptime which was vital for Rebel Sport's ecommerce site that takes orders 24/7. Other important features were the ability to easily search for transactions, reconcile settlement totals, and refund orders.
"We have continued to build our eCommerce business over many years with SecurePay being a vital partner in our success. Their system is feature-rich and easy to use, and SecurePay provide great levels of customer service and support. As our online business has increased, SecurePay's expert advice has been invaluable. We highly recommend SecurePay as a payment gateway service."
Sven Lindall, eCommerce Manager
What is a payment gateway?
- Our video overview explains
How much does it cost?
- We have prepaid and postpaid plans to suit the number of sales you do
- View our range of pricing plans
How do I get started?
- Go straight to the sign up process to request a new account
Want to know more?
- If you have a supported shopping cart, select the SecurePay module from within the cart administration area
- If you have a developer, send them to our Developer Centre
- For a more detailed explanation, see our Accepting Payments page
- If you want more information about taking your business online, we recommend the Government's Digital Business page.
What else do we offer?
- Advanced fraud prevention tools help protect your business
- SSL certificates to help secure your website