SecureAPI allows you to integrate payments within your application, giving you full control over the business process.
SecureAPI is the core of SecurePay's service therefore all functions are available. You just decide how you want to use it.
SecureAPI utilises XML request and response messages and can be run on any platform and in any programming language. The message transport is done via HTTP protocol using SSL.
Why choose SecureAPI?
- Support real-time payments
- Supports scheduled payments
- Support direct entry payments
- Supports triggered payments
- Australian Dollars and MultiCurrency
- FraudGuard and CVV
SecureAPI supports the following transaction types:
- Visa and MasterCard Recurring
Direct entry transaction types:
- Direct Debit (to approved applicants)
For more information, download the integration guide from our Developer Centre.