How to set up PayPal
Are you an existing SecurePay merchant?
Once you’ve signed up for SecurePay, simply go to your settings via the Merchant Login and provide your PayPal API credentials. You must have a PayPal business account to do this.
1. Log in to your SecurePay account
2. Go to “Manage” then “PayPal Settings”
3. Click “Change Settings”
4. Click “Retrieve API credentials” and enter your PayPal email and password. We’ll draw your PayPal API details from the PayPal server
5. Copy and paste into your SecurePay settings
6. Click “Continue” and you’re done
Don’t have a PayPal business account?
Sign up for PayPal online.
Not yet a SecurePay merchant?
If you’re new to SecurePay, opt in to be contacted by PayPal when filling in your SecurePay Online Merchant Application form.
Terms and conditions:
The information set out above has been provided by PayPal Australia Pty Limited (ABN 93 111 195 389). To obtain further information about PayPal, please visit paypal.com.au
1. For more information see PayPals User Agreement.