GeoTrust SSL certificates mean you can sell online with confidence and in a quick and cost-effective way. GeoTrust SSL certificates enable up to 256-bit encryption and can be used to secure servers used for websites, intranets, extranets and other online applications.
|GeoTrust Quick SSL Premium
||$170 plus GST
||$298 plus GST
||$425 plus GST
How to order an SSL certificate
Download SecurePay SSL Application Order Form
- Complete the order form and return it to us.
- Ask your hosting company or IT department to generate a 2048-bit Certificate Signing Request (CSR) for the URL to be secured.
- Email the CSR unchanged to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SecurePay will process the SSL Certificate request.
- A verification email will be sent to the technical contact email address requesting approval to generate the SSL Certificate.
- Upon selecting 'Approval' in the verification email, your SSL certificate will be emailed to you.
- Provide your certificate to your hosting company or IT department for installation.
- Start using your new SSL certificate for secure web pages.
What is SecurePay Online Payments’ pricing?
There is a flat pricing structure of 2.4 per cent per transaction on domestic Visa and MasterCard payments. There are no sign-up or set-up fees, and no monthly or annual fees.
See pricing >
Fast application process
You could typically be selling online with SecurePay Online Payments in as little as five business days.
Sign up >